The electromagnetic energy water heater is a kind of instant electric water heater. The heating process is realized through the principle of magnetic energy induction, which can increase the thermal efficiency to 99%, separate water, and electricity, and there is no leakage problem. It has exceptionally high thermal efficiency and energy saving. It is safe, and the water quality is more hygienic. It is a new type of water heater for replacing resistance heating products. So, do you know the advantages and disadvantages of magnetic energy electric water heaters? What is the difference between magnetic energy electric water heaters and ordinary electric water heaters?
The difference between magnetic energy and ordinary electric water heaters
The magnetic water heater is a new type of green electric water heater. It is said that the electric water heater is driven by electricity, but it is essentially different from the existing electric water heater – the heating body is entirely different. Electric water heaters use electric heating rods directly inserted into the water tank, which poses a potential safety hazard. Magnetic energy water heaters use an external induction cooker, which separates water and electricity, which is very safe. In a word, induction cooker heating is used.
The magnetic energy water heater is a kind of instant electric water heater. The heating process is realized through the principle of magnetic energy induction, which can increase the thermal efficiency to 99%, separate water, and electricity, and there is no leakage problem. It has exceptionally high thermal efficiency, energy saving, and safety. It is a new type of water heater for replacing resistance heating products, and the water quality is more hygienic.
Disadvantages of Magnetic Water Heaters
There are mainly three types of magnetic energy water heaters: power frequency electromagnetic induction water heaters, high-frequency electromagnetic water heaters, and ultra-high frequency electromagnetic water heaters. The following will introduce their respective shortcomings.
Disadvantages of industrial frequency electromagnetic induction magnetic energy water heaters: The AC frequency required by this magnetic energy water heater is 50HZ, and the sound it emits will make people feel uncomfortable. Even if it can achieve safety, it is not so energy-saving. This magnetic energy water heater is mainly made of copper and silicon steel sheets.
Disadvantages of high-frequency electromagnetic magnetic energy water heaters: The circuit technology of this magnetic energy water heater is relatively complex, and ordinary enterprises cannot meet the technical requirements. Unique components are usually developed by professional teams with high technical levels and will be used a lot. Funding is difficult to popularize.
Disadvantages of UHF electromagnetic magnetic energy water heater: This magnetic energy water heater is tough to process. The components are dedicated, requiring advanced equipment and a large amount of financial support.
Advantages of Magnetic Water Heaters
Advantages: safety, health, energy saving, comfort. Fast heating, small volume, large water output, stable temperature, and high energy efficiency. In addition, there is no pressure relief valve, mixing valve, or thermostat valve, which is simple to install and convenient to use—no limescale, easy to maintain.
- Safety: The magnetic energy water heater complies with the national class II electrical safety standard certification and is the safest water heater on the market. It conducts heat through magnetic energy and avoids contact between water and electricity.
- High efficiency: The magnetic energy water heater divides the water into several small areas and heats it in all aspects. The thermal efficiency of magnetic energy conversion is higher than 99%, the heating speed is fast, and hot water can be used anytime without waiting a long time.
- Energy saving: Compared with electric water heaters with electric resistance heating, magnetic energy water heaters save 15-20% of electricity;
- Health: The magnetic energy water heater has no inner tank structure, no scale trouble, and can magnetize and soften the water quality.
- High lifespan: long lifespan, up to 20 years under regular use.