According to different food cultures and cooking habits, we can divide range hoods into Chinese-style range hoods and European-style range hoods. Chinese-style range hoods are suitable for stir-frying cooking environments, while European-style range hoods are relatively suitable for simple cooking. Are Chinese-style range hoods good? How about Chinese-style range hoods? What is the difference between Chinese-style range hoods and European-style range hoods? Let’s look at the answers to these questions with the editor.
How about a Chinese range hood
The Chinese-style range hood has a deep smoke collecting chamber, which has a better smoke collection effect and is simple, lightweight, and economical. It generally uses a high-power motor, has a large smoke collecting chamber and a large turbine, and is a direct suction type. The rising oil fume gathers together and then passes through the oil net to discharge the oil fume. The fume extraction effect is good, and it is more suitable for Chinese families who often fry and fry. The Chinese-style range hood with a power of 168 is even better than the European-style 200-power range, so the lowest power of the European-style field is around 200. In comparison, the Chinese-style range hood is more energy-efficient than the European-style range hood. However, the noise is loud, it is easy to meet, dripping oil, the oil fume is not clean, the oil fume is not separated, it will pollute the surrounding environment to a certain extent, and it is inconvenient to clean.
The difference between the Chinese range hood and European range hood
European style range hood
European-style range hoods are generally designed concerning the eating habits of European and American countries. The cooking of Europeans and Americans typically produces fewer oil fumes so that a small-displacement range hood can meet the needs. This is why most kitchen cabinets in European and American countries are open—one of the reasons. European-style hoods pursue oil fume separation, low noise, energy saving, and environmental protection, but the effect of absorbing oil fume is poor.
- Oil fume extraction effect: The principle is a cyclic ascending type, single turbine, slight smoke collecting bin and no smoke collecting bin, and multi-layer thick mesh plates are superimposed—the primary trend of hoods.
- Appearance: The appearance is stunning and fashionable, there are various fabric options, and the switch can be selected in the style of the mechanical switch and touch switch, which increases the highlight of the kitchen, and the technique is relatively novel.
- Installation requirements: From the perspective of installation position, it is a “ceiling type” range hood, the size is generally 800MM – 900MM, open kitchen or larger kitchen, you can choose, can match with most cabinets, It is a “ceiling type” range hood.
Chinese range hood
Compared with European-style range hoods, the Chinese-style range hoods work similarly. They all absorb the oil fume to the fume port through the rotation of the turbine and then slide into the oil-receiving cup through the filter screen, and a minimal amount of smoke passes through the fume hood ( chimney) to the outdoors. Referring to the design of European and Chinese eating habits, Chinese cooking pays attention to the oily and violent fire, and the amount of oil fume is relatively large. Generally, high-power motors, large turbines, large smoke collection bins, and single-layer smoke bins are used. European-style hoods emphasize the engine. Moderate power, double turbine, slight smoke collecting chamber and no smoke containing section, multi-layer thick mesh plate superposition. Therefore, in terms of the ability to absorb oil fumes, Chinese-style ones are more suitable for the needs of Chinese people. However, the oil fume is not separated, which will pollute the surrounding environment to a certain extent.
- Fume extraction effect: It is a deep suction hood, generally using a high-power motor, with a large fume collecting chamber and a large turbine, which is a direct suction type, which can first gather the rising oil fume together, and then pass through the oil net. Expel the fumes; the effect of fumes is good, and it is more suitable for Chinese families who often fry and fry.
- Energy-saving effect: The Chinese-style range hood with a power of 168 is even better than the European-style 200-power range, so the lowest power of the European-style field is also around 200. In comparison, the Chinese-style range hood is more energy-saving than the European-style range hood.
- Installation requirements: From the perspective of installation position, it is a “ceiling type” range hood, the size is generally 700MM-750MM, suitable for families with tiny kitchens, the requirements for cabinets are relatively small, and the size is right; price problem: production materials The cost is low and the production process is pretty simple.